Thursday, June 25, 2009

Why Do I Think Organic Moisturizer Is Best

People often ask me to say what moisturizer type I would call best moisturizer. For me like many other skin care products, moisturizer with no hard chemical ingredients in it is a best moisturizer. Moisturization is caused by water not chemicals and other ingredients are used to retain the moisturizing affect and taking care of general skin care. Therefore the main task of a moisturizer is to maintain adequate mositure content in the skin. You don't have to be unfair to your skin using products with chemicals just to maintain the water content of your skin..


Skin care with moisturizers also come with additional benefits containing ingredients for proper growth of the collagen and elastin keeping your skin young and firm. Moisturizer which can protect you from free radicals that are generated by exposure to sun due to the ultraviolet rays. Hence with these qualities a simple act of using moiturizer can work as anti-aging skin care.

Oil is used in moisturizers to retain the moisture it them and in the skin after their usage. But when you have an oily skin which at the first place produces more oil using a moisturizer which has less oil content and more of water based creams. White you need to used water based moisturizers for oily skin, a dry skin needs moisturizer with more oil content as it lacks the natural capacity to retain moisture. Like you can get suitable moisturizers with balanced ingredients to sensitive red skin and quite a normal skin.

Though they have extra benefits, moisturizers' main task is to keep your skin moisturized and hence using one with harsh chemicals in it is not wise. For this reason, there are many natural organic based are available and are considered the best type of moisturizers. The natural organic moisturizers contain natural ingredients like vitamin E, jojoba oil, avocado oil, babussa oil and more.

Many friends of mine who are beauticians and skin care experts not only recommend natural organic moisturizers and skin care products, they are slowly replacing the chemical based skin care products with these for their personal use.

3 comments:

  1. I used the Made from Earth "Vitamin Enhanced Face Firming Serum" for more than 3 weeks before I decided I liked it.

    Initially I thought it was too light - but i liked the light scent. It reminds me off lemons. But I decided to stick with it and see what I thought after a month.

    Now I love it. It's light and has that whipped texture. It absorbs quickly and my skin is super soft. My makeup is going on smoothly and I even have rosey cheeks which I have never had. I haven't changed anything but my moisturizer so I will attribute the positive results to this product. I like that I can use a moisturizer over it without it clinging to the moisture.

    I would recommend the Face Firming Serum. Like any other I think you need to use the entire product to really see results.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Then you should go for a moisturizer formulated with all organic skin care ingredients, i.e. all water.

    ReplyDelete