There is nothing secret about natural skin care recipes but it is very hard to find these recipes without buying any book or asking the natural skincare enthusiasts, hence, the word secret. Nevertheless, I'm going to give you a list of natural skincare recipes here.
1. For a natural make-up remover, you can mix equal parts of castor oil and olive oil and make the natural make-up remover. Some say that you can also mix a little grape seed oil to this mixture. I never tried this, but I know that you can use coconut oil instead of olive oil. Actors in countries like India, both film and stage, use only coconut oil to remove their heavy make-up easily. You can apply this mixture to your face and wipe off using a soft cloth. You can also use a cleanser after wiping your face. Washing your face using a natural facewash is also recommended.
2. After makeup remover, what you need is a natural, gentle facial cleanser. You can prepare this recipe using whole milk yoghurt with a little chamomile tea. Apply this to your face and remove using wipes and then wash your face using a face wash, a natural one.
3. Natural exfoliation: Now this is my favourite recipe. It is just fun to prepare this and use this. Make a smooth paste of almonds by grinding them and mixing with yoghurt. Apply this mixture to your face. Keep it for some time and then wipe it off using wipes gently.
4. Steaming is good for your face, but do not do this for more than two times per month. Coming to natural recipes for skincare steaming, you can use herbs like lavender, chamomile lemongrass rosemary and boil it and use the steam to your face. The facial steam is one of the effective ways to clean your skin and added nutritional value of the herbs. Immediately after steaming, you should cleanse your face using cold water.
5. You can also use natural ingredients to prepare facial masks. For example, you can use clay mask, egg mask, fruit mask, honey mask, et cetera. This helps excellently to tone up your facial skin.
6. Moisturizer is a very important part of skincare. Vitamin E oil is considered to be one of the best natural moisturizer apart from your water. You can use water by splashing it on your face and leaving it to evaporate. Do not wipe your face.